Goniophotometer LED Test
- Luminous intensity range: 10mcd-200cd
- Luminous intensity accuracy: CIE class A
- Measurement angle range: -90 degrees to +90 degrees
- Angle accuracy: 0.2 degrees
- Forward current (If): 1.0mA - 1000mA
- Forward voltage (Vf): 1.00V - 20.0V
- Reverse current (Ir): 0.01uA - 100.0uA
- Reverse voltage (Vr): 0.00V - 200.0V
Goniophotometer for LED die test
The LED-620 includes fixtures for 3mm and 5mm LEDs to measure intensity at a range of angles from -90 degrees to +90 degrees. The built in motor and software allows the system to move and measure the die under test across this range.
The LED620 is designed to allow users to test per CIE 127 conditions A and B.